Monday, April 27, 2009

My very first post

Hello internet

My name is Vincent, I'm a college student on a mission. I'm in the process of building a website with Dreamweaver. This site (not yet named) is going to try and teach people some tricks of the trade for increasing their computers performance, what to do in the case of malware attacks, and also have some reviews of popular and personally used programs.

Lest anyone doubt my credibility, let me start by saying I'm a computer networking major who has had a vast interest in computers since the day I got my own. Being the only tech-savvy member of my family, I'm the one called upon to fix every computer issue, from the mundane to the wtf!? kind. My goal with this site is to educate others with a few simple tricks that I've learned, and also there's the selfish reason that I want to learn web design!

I'd like to implement either a chat room or a forum, where people can submit tips of their own, or post problems and people can take a look at them and offer some help

I'm also going to maintain this blog and maybe review some programs and the like, so when people do see this if anyone has any ideas, requests, or anything let me know!

1 comment:

  1. such lofty goals and aspirations my son...
    together.... we can rule the galaxy!! (no wait, thats Vader talking)

    ReplyDelete